HQ Image

To get the image in High Quality, click on it, then when it loads, right click it and select view image. Use the magnifying glass to zoom in and then save the image by right clicking and select Save image as..

Sunday 15 December 2013

Computer Problems

Hi everyone,

So I was meant to post a new page for Prue a while back but unfortunately, my laptop broke. I dropped it lol, and I lost everything on it. I had over 500 pages for my book, most of them were original pages, some I hadn't uploaded yet.
The thing that is really annoying me about this though is that I hadn't backed any of them up on my external hard drive, so I've lost them all.

but anyways, fret not. Thanks to my girlfriend, I have a new laptop and I've already begun making new pages.
My page for Prue will be uploaded in the coming days, along with the pages that people have been requesting me to do through emails.

If you wish a page, email me using the address provided to the right of this post.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment